Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Gratitude List - 40 Days

Thought I would share my 40 Days of Thankfulness list since I've dedicated several posts to the topic: 



October 20, 2009


40 Days for Thankfulness Day 1: I’m thankful for a job I love and enjoy each of every day and for co-workers that always make me laugh. 


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 2: I’m thankful for an amazing husband who was truly God sent to the girls and I. He’s the hardest worker I know and shows a profound love for so many that it amazes me.  And he even does dishes! :) 


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 3: I’m thankful for those people who were already spreading the gratitude and positive messages even before 40 Days. 


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 4: I'm so thankful for all the new friends I've made because of the 40 days of thankfulness!!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 5: I'm thankful for each and every struggle and the fact that I made it on the other side with a lesson and usually a new friend.


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 6: I'm thankful for a loving God and a continual relationship. I'm thankful that at such a young age someone special truly introduced me to Him. I ♥ you, Warren and family!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 7: I'm thankful for electricity, surprise lunch with my husband, and a healthy start to a great week!
Thankful for a night by the fire with the family and some chocolate chip cookies!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 8: I'm thankful for 2 girls who have big, giving hearts, and are so full of love and life everyday.


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 9: Today I'm thankful that I get to take Avery to preschool for once and for being able to spend movie night in the middle of the week with the girls! :)
Thankful for pumpkin carving and roasted pumpkin seeds!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 10: I'm thankful that so many people have joined me in having gratitude and passing it on. Sending out positive energy creates more positive energy. It can be life changing!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 11: I'm thankful for the warm sunshine, lunch out with my fav co-workers, and the extra few minutes with Jason before work!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 12: Today I'm thankful for love that is intoxicating, laughs that are contagious, and mornings that allow me time to breathe deeply.Thankful for the extra hour of sleep I will be getting along with my mani/pedi!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 13: I'm thankful for being able to walk for an hour and meditate, for having extra money to pamper myself, and for all of the broken roads in my life - no matter what it was God always blessed me and led me in the right direction - I would not change the events in my life for anything.


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 14: I'm thankful for this Monday with the sun shining bright and all the possibilities it brings for a new week! Have a blessed day friends!!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 15: I'm thankful for my mom and dad. Almost 33 years ago they adopted me and opened the doors of opportunity for me to experience all life has to offer.Many things I'm certain I would not have done had it not been for them. I ♥ you both!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 16: I'm thankful for God's little "surprises," the existence of prenatal yoga, my fetal doppler, and SmartFood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn! :)


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 17: I'm thankful for the Thanksgiving dinner I will have tonight - no cooking, time with family, and some great homemade food!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 18: I'm thankful for ALL the men and women who serve our country in all ways and their families. That is true sacrifice. I'm thankful to be an American!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 19: I'm thankful for a slow day of Cafe Brazil, movies, and enjoying watching fall blanket over the trees! What a beautiful day once again!


Day 19 Part ii- I'm thankful for Jason taking my rings and having them cleaned and polished!! They sparkle again


Day 19 Part III- I'm thankful that we all have the choice to change our ways at anytime. Its never too late. (Courtesy of Charles Dickens)


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 20: I'm thankful for learning and knowing about homeopathy. No matter what we have going on those remedies are always SO helpful and soothing.
I'm also thankful for Braum's strawberry ice cream! YUMMY!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 21: I'm thankful for Advocare and that I can still have spark. Otherwise todays implementation of a new system would not be as positive for me! ;)


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 22: I'm thankful that I can wear jeans any day of the week, for co-workers that make me laugh hard, for family time at night and for Tuesdays.


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 23: Rough day but here I am. I'm thankful for those friends that are there through thick and thin; the ones that don't sit in judgement but sit while holding your hand; those that know you inside and out and aren't afraid of what they see; those that will walk with you no matter what. I wish...


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 24: This morning I'm thankful for the 10 hours of sleep we all got, for lavender oil and all it's uses, and for a little lotion called Renew that has totally healed up the girls' eczema! :)


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 25: I'm thankful for Jason and what a great role model and dad he is to the girls. They adore him, beg for him to stay home with them, beg for them to take them to school, and when they are crabby he is the one to get them happy. I regret nothing in my life because without it I would not be blessed with him in my life.


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 26: I'm thankful for super early birthday presents, making time to spend with Jason in the early morning before the world wakes up, pillows, Meyer's cleaning products, pillows, lunch with new friends, pillows, Sharpie pens, down pillows, Christmas shopping, and did I say pillows?


Day 26 part II- I'm thankful for Christmas music, peppermint mochas and a day out with my girls!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 27: I'm thankful for waking up to a 4 year singing: ♫ Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, Give thanks to the Lord for He is good ♫


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 28: Today I'm thankful for a very healthy baby #3!!!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 29: I'm thankful for my health, for a healthy baby BOY, for healthy girls full of life, drama, and love; for a husband who makes even the smallest things in life fun, for my family and friends and for Facebook which allows me to connect with them on a daily basis!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 30: I'm thankful for the sunny day and time to breathe.


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 31: I'm thankful for the piano. I'm thankful that I took lessons. The sound still speaks to my soul & my dream is to move my babygrand here with me to share that sound with the girls and baby!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 31 Part II: Thankful I can provide the girls with a home, toys & clothes that they want & need;have a car to drive them to school. I'm VERY thankful for great stores like Sprouts & Whole Foods. I think nothing of buying eggplant, vitamins, or organic milk/eggs-in the past 2 days we've encountered moms who had to live in community housing & who have never even seen an eggplant. I wanted to take them on a field trip!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 32: I'm thankful for 10 days off from work with my girls. Thankful that Jason agreed to go shopping with me on Black Friday. Thankful that tomorrow we will get to take the girls to visit Santa and the Reindeer. Lastly - thankful that I ca surprise Jason and take him to see New Moon later tonight. :) I'm sure he'll be THRILLED! ;)






40 Days of Thankfulness Day 33: I really am thankful that I've been standing in line for an hour with a crazy 4 year old running laps around me, an 8 year old that's starving, and a VERY patient Jason who makes me laugh anyway...Santa is late!


40 Days of Thanfulness Day 34: I'm thankful for Avery's extra special talk with Santa, for decor getting put up, homemade peppermint bark candy, and for people who carry the spirit of Chistmas with them all year long.


40 Days of thankfulness Day 35: I'm SOOO Thankful that I get a whole week off of work for the holiday. The girls and I are thrilled!!!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 36: I'm thankful for endings - no matter how painful they are at times. Without endings there would be no beginning and I am thankful for those just as much.


Day 36 Part II: I'm thankful for great music like Kutless. I just bought their new album on iTunes.


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 37: A very, very bad cold has set in and I feel horrible, so two thankful thoughts today 1. Thankful that I can stay home today and rest 2. Thankful that I have already made reservations for Jason and I at III Forks in Dallas for lunch tomorrow.!

Day 37 Part II: SOOOO thankful for the homeopathic cold meds. I am feeling better already! And to whichever Seminole resident that introduced me to sausage balls - THANK YOU! I just made 2 lbs of sausage worth - bet it won't last long - they are sooooo yummy!


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 38: I'm thankful for this day. I'm thankful for YOU. I'm thankful for however our paths crossed once upon a time. Happy Thanksgiving!


DAY 38 PART II: A 3 course meal at III Forks and 3 movies later......its been a holiday to remember. . .


40 Days of Thankfulness Day 39: I'm thankful for a husband who is willing to shop early on Black Friday and does better than I do with good deals!!


Day 39 part II: I'm thankful that our elves showed up and left Super Mario Bros Wii game. They played it first, of course. Its sooo fun. Even Avery can play!!!




40 Days of Thankfulness Day 40: I'm thankful for perfect timing. God's hand is always in it-a song playing on the radio at the right time with the right words to get you through the day; a check in the mail for just the amount of $ you need; a surprise phone call/visit; words spoken by a complete stranger; the wind changing course, a stop light, a hug, a smile. GRATITUDE for all things IN ALL THINGS reaps ABUNDANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment