I am so excited to meet you! After nine long months of wondering what life will be like with a boy, it's just a matter of days until you will be in our lives, in our arms, and forever in our hearts.
Everything is ready. Your sisters are so thrilled to see what you'll look like and who's hair and eyes you'll have. They already know what they want to teach you and do with you. Although I do feel a bit sorry for you because they will be so very protective, they already love you so much and have prayed for you for a long time. Remember that no matter how old you are, they will always feel the need to take care of you. :)
Your dad is so proud already and you're not even here yet. He already has big plans for you to spend lots of weekends playing sports and watching basketball games together and I'm secretly hoping you'll get his singing ability. You're going to have a such a great time with him. He's like a big kid all the time but always has great advice, too. I'm so confident in his ability to be a dad and a great role model. I know that he will always put you and the girls first and do whatever you need to be taken care of any day of the week.
I will admit I'm a bit anxious. I'm so used to pink, hair bows, and baby dolls. I'm also use to drama and crying. Getting ready in the mornings, yeah, that takes a lot of energy, too. :) I think you and I will be great together. I cannot wait to take you out and play ball and chase you around the park, but also be able to comfort you when you need it. Everyone tells me about this "special" bond between moms and sons and so I'm looking forward to being in on that "secret."
As we wait and and have so many people ask us daily now when we think you'll come, we all remember that God's timing is appointed. We may be ready, we may be anxious, we may want it to happen NOW, but we know that since the beginning, God has been in control and this isn't any different. We know that when it's time, you'll be here. We know that He is behind the scenes putting all the pieces together for that moment. We trust Him and it is our prayer and hope that you will learn to lean on HIm and trust Him, as well.
We love you and cannot wait for you to become part of our family and make us complete!
love,
mom, dad, little crazy sister and big protective sister
Thank you, I needed to shed some HAPPY tears.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I'm so excited for you all. Can't wait to see his sweet little face...
ReplyDeleteLove you T!