Monday, November 22, 2010

365 Days is Moving. . . .

After a lot of thought, I've decided to move the 365 Days of Gratitude and Simplicity to it's own blog. 


I didn't truly realize how big the concept would be and I want to have others follow along without having to read all my personal epiphany blogs mixed in there. So, I am separating the two. 


I'll still keep reminding you to visit me here as well as 365 Days of Gratitude & SImplicity.  


For the next few days I will post my gratitude blogs  in both spots and then taper off and only post them in the new spot. 


I didn't get A LOT of feedback from my previous posts and inquires, but I'm thinking more people are reading and probably not posting. This is okay and actually great, I think. 


I'm finding that many people are being affected by our gratitudes, especially those that aren't saying anything. :) 


Spread the attitude of gratitude. xoxoxo

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment