Friday, September 17, 2010

God Wink Winners!

I want to apologize in advance. I previously said I would announce the winners of the God Winks Giveaway on Tuesday. What can I say? Life got busy and that Jonas Brothers' concert Sunday night did me in for sure. I'm too old to be rocking out at concerts late on a Sunday night. ;) 


Ok. So. God Winks. You all had some great winks to share. They were so great in fact that I had a very difficult time picking a winner. I sought out advice from a few friends and then decided to turn to the God Wink "master" himself, SQuire. He and his dear wife, Louise both took time to read your stories and they have together helped me decide the winner(s). 


Yes, you read that right - Winners. We have a TIE! SQuire graciously offered to give away two books after reading your submissions here. :) Thank you, SQuire! I'm so thankful to know you!


I believe there is a certain criteria for a "God Wink." It's hard to explain, but the stories that SQuire write of seem to have a certain "Wow! What are the odds of that" about them. 
And while all of your stories were all excellent and definitely tear jerkers, there were two that definitely stood out to SQuire, Louise and I. 


Congratulations to Kelli and Jen J! Please send me your mailing address info so that I my pass that on to SQuire and he can get your autographed copies of When God Wink at You to you soon! 


Thank you to all of you who shared, posted, and continue to read...


Big love and God Winks, 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment