It took me forever to get this blog posted.
Ok, I'm not a loser, just a busy working mom of 3. I wish I had more time, but alas all I've been praying for lately is HEALTH for my family.
So, our "Bootiful GIrls" Winner is. . . . . . . FAIRY PRINCESS GARDEN!
Here's her best girl advice:
". . . remind them as they grow up is to be TRUE to themselves always, their values, beliefs and dreams. No matter what you go thru, what happens and how you react this will help keep you grounded and moving forward."
Thanks to everyone who has participated! I'm working on at least 3 more giveaways, so stay tuned! :) My next giveaway will involve something I LOVE LOVE LOVE! (and very possibly will be autographed by the owner!)
Congrats Fairy Princess Garden! Please email me your addy so I can send your bootiful bow on its way to you :)
ReplyDeleteoops! forgot my email addy tkvoytek@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete