Here are some funny things she's conversed with us about lately:
Me: If you don't do what I asked on the 2nd time, you'll go back to "time out."
Avery: That's ok! I like time-out!
___________________________
Avery: Bubba (Jace) is growing.
Me: Yes, he is.
Avery: Let me see your belly button. (I do)
Avery: Mamacita! Your belly button looks crazy!
___________________________
Me: "Maddie! The game is on!"
Avery: Maddie isn't coming like she said she would.
Me: It's ok, she doesn't really like sports anyway.
Avery: She is NOT minding.
___________________________
Me: Avery, you really should do your Valentine cards for preschool. Do you want to do that tonight?
Avery: No.
___________________________
Avery: Papi, no matter what you think I'm still a girl.
Jason: You act like a boy.
Avery: No, I'm a woman.
Jason: Stop crying like a little girl, then.
___________________________
Scene: Evil black cat creeping around the corner.
Avery pulls out her Webkinz kitty. She pokes it out and says "Meow." Evil black cat runs away.
___________________________
Avery: Papi! Papi! Lift me up and exercise. (Jason bench presses her)
Avery: Do it again! Do it again!
Avery: I'm gonna wrestle you for a week.
Jason: No, fool. We need to take a break.
___________________________
Waitress: How's the food?
Me: Great!
Avery: This macaroni and cheese tastes weird. I don't like it.
___________________________
After burning her mouth from hot chocolate delivered by a new waiter instead of our regular waitress, she cried.
Me: Calm down. I put ice in your cup to cool it off.
Avery: I am NEVER come back to this place again.
___________________________
Waitress: How's the food?
Me: Great!
Avery: This macaroni and cheese tastes weird. I don't like it.
___________________________
After burning her mouth from hot chocolate delivered by a new waiter instead of our regular waitress, she cried.
Me: Calm down. I put ice in your cup to cool it off.
Avery: I am NEVER come back to this place again.
___________________________
Avery: I smell something.
Jason: It's your upper lip.
Avery: No, it's YOUR upper lip.
___________________________
Avery: Is today-tomorrow preschool?
Me: Tomorrow you go to preschool, yes.
Avery: Today-tomorrow?
Me: Yes, tomorrow.
Avery: Today-tomorrow when I wake up.
Me: YES.
___________________________
These conversations are non-stop all day everyday.........Needless to say it's an adventure with her no matter what we are doing and she can always find something silly to laugh about, which is a daily reminder for us to not take life so seriously!
OMG, that is TOO cute. I love the "I am NEVER coming back to this place again." That made me LOL!
ReplyDeleteOh girl. They are just TOO much, aren't they?