Don't believe me? Try being conscious for the next week. If I'm wrong, tell me. However, I'm confident that you'll hear something briefly on TV or the radio, someone will say or do something at just the right time; at the exact time that you need to hear it or receive it.
I've talked before about one of my favorite authors, SQuire Rushnell. He has written a series of books called "When God Winks." His thought is that God "winks" at you through your everyday life if you'll just be aware enough to notice.
This morning I woke up early and turned on the TV. It was on PBS. I never watch PBS unless Calliou is on and I'm with the girls.
I gave it 5 seconds and was drawn in by this guy: http://www.drwaynedyer.com/
He wrote a book called "Excuses BeGone" and was inspired by books: 1. "Virus of the Mind" 2. "Biology of Belief"
He began talking about excuses that we all have for things that we want to happen: changing habits, starting a new career, moving, following a dream. . . .
Although, I'm not buying any of his products (products and ideas can mostly be found online), I found myself not able to change the channel. Here is one of the thoughts that he shared that really made me stop and think:
I Don't Deserve It.
Happiness
Love
Acceptance
Success
Friendship
I actually just said this to myself yesterday: "What did I do to deserve to be so happy?"
Jason said to me, "Don't question God."
I pondered on that thought all night and probably through my dreams. Then this morning here's this guy talking about the same thing. And he says "We are all from God. Why would God make such great creatures who are NOT deserving of all the above?"
Ok, God. Point taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment